Contact Map WebViewer
(or shortly, CMWeb) is an online tool for studying basic properties of residue-residue contact formation and contact clusters.
CMWeb can be used
- for inspecting proteins only with 3D structure
- for visualizing contact maps
- for linking contacts and displaying them in 3D structures and in
multiple sequence alignments
- for predicting residue contacts using various contact prediction methods (currently five prediction methods are implemented)
- for calculating various statistics on contacts.
CMWeb server utilizes
- Wt Web Toolkit to provide a fully interactive platform for presenting contact maps and the various statistics made on contact maps
- OpenAstexViewer to visualize the structure of proteins
You can start using CMWeb